Some assignments require students to find cases written by a particular judge.
If an assignment requires cases written by a particular judge, use the Edit in Advanced Search option.
(1) Enter your search as directed above and then click on the Edit in Advanced Search at the bottom.
(2) Find the Add Section Search and select a Section from the pull-down menu, i.e.,
(3) Enter your Term(s), i.e., the name of the judge.
(4) Click on the Add to Search button.
(5) Verify that your section has been added and click on the Search button.
|<< PREVIOUS GUIDE||NEXT GUIDE >>|