(1) Connect to LexisNexis Academic and choose the US Legal tab.
(2) Click on the Federal & State Cases search form option.
(3) Type your subject in the search box. Then change the Specific Date and Jurisdiction options. When typing your search, put phrases inside quotation marks. For more advanced strategies, see Connectors for Complex Topics.
(4) Sometime it helps to change Everywhere to At Least 5 Occurrences to improve the relevancy of your results.
(5) Click on the Search button to begin the search.
|<< PREVIOUS GUIDE||NEXT GUIDE >>|