Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Although the Catalog provides the option to search the UHD Library collection and the combined catalogs of the UH system libraries, you will only have access to ebooks owned by UHD. If there is an ebook you can't access, you can request a print copy of the title through Interlibrary Loan.
To restrict your search to ebooks, be sure to use the advanced search features to filter your search to ebook only.
Start With These Comprehensive, Interdisciplinary Collections
If you have problems accessing an ebook, here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot.
- Make sure you are authenticated to gain access to the library's network if you're off campus.
- Please see the Off-Campus Access tab to learn more about connecting to the library's collection online.
- On campus and using a laptop? Make sure you're on the Protected Wifi and not the Guest Wifi.
- Is the book already in use by the allowable number of simultaneous users? Some of our ebook titles can only be accessed by one user at a time.
- Try an additional web browser. For example, if you're using Firefox, try Chrome.
- If you're using Safari on a Mac, definitely try another web browser.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the web browser.