Use the KeyCite feature in Westlaw Campus to see if a court ruling is still good legal precedent.
Start by finding a case and viewing the full document. Then follow these steps:
(1) Follow the steps to search for a case in Westlaw Campus.
(2) While viewing the case, select Direct History (Graphical View).
(3) Choose Show Negative Treatment at the top of the Direct History page.
(4) Scroll down to NEGATIVE CITATIONS, looking for the phrases like these:
(5) Click on the number next to each case citation to read the full text.
|<< PREVIOUS GUIDE||NEXT GUIDE >>|