Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
FIND STATE STATUTES & REGULATIONS
Westlaw includes annotated versions of statutes from all fifty states, including Vernon's® Texas Statutes and Codes.
To search Vernon's, start with the "law" tab in Westlaw.
Then use the Advanced Search as shown in the steps below.
- Type your subject in one of the Search boxes. Enclose phrases inside quotation marks.
- Select an option from the Statutes and Regulations menu. Then use the Select a State option.
- State Statutes = state laws arranged by subject
- State Administrative Codes = state regulations arranged by subject
- Click on the Search button.