Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Start a new page at the end of the paper, continuing the header and page numbering used for previous pages.
- Use double-spacing for the entire page.
- Center the title, References, one inch from the top of the page.
- Begin list of works cited on the next line.
- Arrange cited works in alphabetical order by author. For works that have no author, use the title.
- Start each citation flush with the left margin. Indent subsequent lines one-half inch (hanging indent).