What is SciFinder?
SciFinder is a comprehensive database for chemistry research.
- Chemical properties, spectra, hazards, and prices.
- Chemical Abstracts index of journals, books, and patents.
It is searchable by:
- CAS Registry Number
- Patent Number
How do I register for an account?
- Fill out the registration form with your first name, last name, e-mail address, username, password, security question, and security answer.
- Only the starred fields are required.
- Students must use their UHD GatorMail e-mail account(email@example.com).
No Gmail or Yahoo accounts
- Faculty and staff must use their UHD employee e-mail account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will receive a confirmation e-mail message. Follow the instructions in this message to activate your account.
How do I access SciFinder?
Already have an account?